Personal identification informationWe may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification informationWe may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
- HBT Accounting may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes – To run and operate our Site
- We may need your information display content on the Site correctly – To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently – To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site – To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.